A recent listing on the TENAA site showed the Realme X with model number RMX1901 one of the model numbers that have reportedly received the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certification. In terms of specifications, the smartphone is rumored to have a Snapdragon 730 SoC.
Realme X, the flagship phone that is rumored to have a 48-megapixel primary sensor and a pop-up selfie camera, is supposedly set to launch in India on 15th July. Key features that are tipped to be a part of the smartphone include a pop-up selfie camera and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
No doubt about the pop-up selfie camera, it not only takes good pictures but also withstands pressure up to 20kg without any break.
On the part of pricing, the Realme X is reported to come in three different variants.
- Realme X with the base 6GB RAM + 64GB storage model with a price tag of Rs. 16,400.
- The 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant of the smartphone, on the other hand, would come at Rs. 18,500.
- And the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage version at Rs. 20,500.
It will have a 6.5-inch full HD+ AMOLED notch-less display. It’s powered by a 3,680 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging. The pop-up selfie camera will be 16 MP resolution. whereas on the back it will have dual rear cameras with Samsung GM1 primary sensor.
- Performance: Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core) and Snapdragon 710.
- Display: 6.53 inches (16.59 cm)1080×2340 px, 395 PPI with AMOLED.
- Camera: 48 MP + 5 MP Dual Primary Cameras with LED Flash and 16 MP Front Facing Camera.
- Battery: 3765 mAh VOOC Charging 3.0.