PhonePe is an Indian mobile payments app that allows you to transfer or receive money by using a mobile number instantly. Since its launch in 2015 PhonePe has been used by more than 100M users.
This app has many uses. It can be used to send or receive money, recharge mobile, liquid funds, buy insurance, pay at shops, DTH, data cards, and make utility payments. PhonePe has a systematic and organized user interface. Although it has a number of features and options, every option can be scrolled through the app with much ease.
How to delete PhonePe transactions?
Deleting transaction history in PhonePe has been a significant concern for a number of users. However, this significant concern has a simple solution. Follow this step-by-step guide to delete transaction history.
- By using your login credentials, log in to your PhonePe account.
- Go to the transaction history section at the bottom left screen of the app.
- Select the history you wish to delete.
- Make sure to confirm the details of the selected transaction and select the delete transaction button. However, this feature is only available in older versions of the app.
- Those with the new version of the app follow this. After selecting the required transaction click on the “contact support” button.
- After this, you are required to type a message explaining your reason to delete the transaction history.
- Send this and you are issued a new ticket for the request.
- Once the support team verifies your request, you can proceed with deleting the transaction.
- After your request is verified, the system will automatically delete or hide the request.
By following these simple steps you can easily delete the transactions of your choice in PhonePe.
1. Can I hide my PhonePe transaction?
Yes, you have the provision to hide a transaction in this app. This option comes in handy when you wish not to delete the transaction permanently. Instead, you can hide it from the transaction history. To do so, all you need to do is follow the above list up to the 6th step. in this step, you need to provide a valid reason to hide your transaction. Once the support team verifies your request, that transaction will automatically be hidden.
2. Can a pending transaction be deleted on PhonePe?
If a transaction is in a pending state you cannot delete or hide it. Deleting or hiding a transaction is possible only when that particular transaction is successfully done.
Also, go through the linked article.