The Lenovo’s next flagship Lenovo Z6 Youth edition is ready to launch and some specifications are out but the release date is not yet confirmed.
Lenovo Z6 Youth edition is equipped with Snapdragon 730 chipset, triple rear camera, and 4,000 mAh battery. Mukul Sharma has twitted about the display and confirmed that it has a 6.39-inch OLED display with an under display fingerprint scanner, and Gorilla Glass 6, HDR 10, DCI-P3 color gamut, 600nits of brightness and 120 Hz high sampling rate, and also it has a notch in the display.
- Gorilla Glass 6 Display.
- Triple camera with Dual LED Flash.
- Snapdragon 730 SoC.
Coming to camera Lenovo 6Z youth edition will have a triple camera of 16 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP with dual LED flash and 16 MP front-facing camera can have good photography and videography. It also accompanies a good battery capacity of 4,050 mAh. Overall, it is a right choice to buy in this price segment.
- Performance: Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core) Snapdragon 730 SoC and 4 GB RAM + 64GB ROM.
- Display: 6.39 inches (16.23 cm)1080×2340 px, 403 PPI IPS LCD.
- Camera: 16 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP Triple Primary Cameras Dual LED Flash and 16 MP Front Camera.
- Battery: 4050 mAh Fast Charging of USB Type-C port.
Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition price in India is expected to be Rs. 11,090, and it is expected to be launched on Jul 04, 2019. This is 4 GB RAM / 64 GB internal storage. It is expected to available in Midnight Black, Stardust color.