Meizu might be one of the most underrated smartphone brands around, delivering great value for money and a gesture-driven user interface way before Android at large. Now, the company has launched its latest flagship phone, the Meizu 16s.
The new flagship ticks plenty of boxes for a top-end device in 2019. So that means a Snapdragon 855chipset, 6GB to 8GB of RAM, a 6.2-inch full HD+ AMOLED screen with super-thin bezels, and an in-display fingerprint sensor. The phone also offers 128GB of storage, with a 256GB option available in China only. Unfortunately, there’s no microSD expansion here, but at least you’ve got plenty of storage, to begin with.
- The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- Meizu 16s is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
- When comes to a battery it has 3,600mAh & supports proprietary fast charging.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Meizu 16s on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture and a second 20-megapixel camera with an f/2.6 aperture. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
- The Meizu 16s runs Flyme based on Android and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage with 6GB of RAM.
- Connectivity options on the Meizu 16s include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- The Meizu 16s measures 157.90 x 73.40 x 7.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 165.00 grams. It was launched in Condensed White, Carbon Black, and Phantom Blue colours.
- It is released in April 2019.
- Still not launched in India (may launch).
- As per the rumors, the expected price in India when launched is Rs.35,000.