Honor 8A Pro is now official. Honor, the sub-brand of Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei, has unveiled the new Honor 8A Pro smartphone in Russia. The Android 9 Pie-based smartphone seems to be a Russia-specific variant of the Honor Play 8A smartphone that was unveiled back in January this year. The phone was first spotted on the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) website back in December 2018. The Honor 8A Pro is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 SoC and sports a 6.09-inch HD+ screen.
- Honor 8A Pro sports a 6.09-inch HD+ screen.
- Honor 8A Pro is being offered in Blue and Black colours.
- The new Honor phone runs on Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0.
- The phone carries a price tag of RUB 13,990 (roughly Rs. 14,700), however just for today, the Honor 8A Pro will be sold at just RUB 10,912 (roughly Rs. 11,500).
- According to the company, the Honor 8A Pro will be available starting April 12, 2019
- 6.09-inch IPS HD+ (720×1560 pixels) with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 283 PPI.
- It is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 2.3GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8GHz, which is joined by PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- It has 3GB RAM & 64GB ROM, expandable upto 512GB.
- On the imaging front, Honor has included a 13-megapixel primary camera with an LED flash and f/1.8 aperture. There is an 8-megapixel selfie shooter on the Honor 8A Pro as well.
- In terms of the connectivity options, it has 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, and a Micro-USB 2.0 port. Additionally, the phone packs support for GPS and Glonass as well as a rear fingerprint sensor.
- It has 3,020mAh battery.