The Vivo X27 pro with a pop-up selfie camera and in-display fingerprint sensor will officially be unveiled on March 19 in China.
- Vivo X27’s TENAA listing reveals gradient blue and green colour variants
- It will pack triple rear cameras and a pop-up selfie camera
- Leaked promotional posters also show a white gradient variant
- Its front facing camera comes with a 32MP sensor and it swaps out the 5MP depth sensor on the rear for a night vision camera.
The Vivo X27 pro is an upper mid-range flagship scheduled for release on March 19. The device was seen on TENAA’s database a few weeks ago and in the past week, official renders and live photos have been posted online.
- Equipped with Qualcomn® SnapDragon™ 710 AIE Octa core Processor
- Available in 8GB+256GB variant
- Comes with an in Display fingerprint sensor
- Display 6.39 inches (16.23 cm) 1080 x 2340 px, 403 Pixel Per Inch(PPI) AMOLED
- 48mp + 13mp + 5mp Triple Rear Cameras and 32mp front facing Camera
- Battery 4000 mAh with USB Type-C port 22.5W fast charging and adds NFC